- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "oshkosh", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
It includes all the objects as shown in the renders & also include textures.
This model can be used for 3d animation & film animation. The original model was rendered in VRay, and the scene comes with a standard VRay rendering setup, but it can be easily convertable to any rendering system.
The original scene was rendered in VRay, and the scene comes with a standard VRay rendering setup, but it can be easily convertable to any rendering system.
Description of the real/ original product:
The HEMTT's objective is to provide heavy transport capabilities for supply and re-supply of combat vehicles and weapons systems for the United States Army. It is distinguished by extreme mobility compared to standard 5-ton trucks, thanks to its large number of wheels and turbo-charged engine, combined with all-wheel drive and very large, low-pressure tires. Though far less publicized than the Humvee, it has been extremely important in transporting logistics behind quick-moving forces based on the M1 Abrams tank. Having proved itself as a key workhorse of the US heavy tactical wheeled vehicle fleet, about 13,000 HEMTT vehicles are in service today.
Geometry :- Polygonal Quads/tris
Polygons :- 230,931
Vertices :- 246,172
Textures :- yes
Jointed :- no
Animated :- no
UV Mapped:- yes
Unwrapped UVs:- no
Game Ready:- no
Format :- .max, .mb, .obj
Other Technical Details: This package contains 4 files:
1. for V-Ray users: This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2.0 to use this file.
2. For non V-Ray users: This file does not use V-Ray materials and lights. This would render as per your local lighting used.
3. For maya 2009: This file uses Maya software renderer. This would render as per your local lighting used.
4. Obj File for other Application :
This file can be used with other software.
Files in this package:
1 3dsmax model file for use with V-Ray 1 3dsmax model file for use without V-Ray 1 Maya model file for use without V-Ray 1 Obj file 7 textures 1200X1200 resolution