• M2 Mortar is a high quality, low poly model intended for use in games or real-time renders. • Modeled in 3ds Max 2013 • Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Low Poly Model (2 Objects):
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy:
• m2mortar • m2mortar_shell
|| Geometry ||
• 3048 Polys • 5749 Triangles • 3380 Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • The shell fits in the tube and can be fired • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • All materials and objects named appropriately • Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included. • Object pivot points at logical locations • Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate Dimensions: W:40'', L:22'', H:44'' • Tested in the UDK (see screenshots) • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013 • 3ds Max 2010 files also available for compatibility
|| Textures ||
3 x 2048 resolution for M2 Mortar • m2mortar_diffuse • m2mortar_spec • m2mortar_normal
• Textures in .tga, and .png formats • Model texture paths are stripped • Product includes Photoshop CS6 source files for the textures with named layers and groups. Adjust any aspect of the textures to your needs
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.