This is a 3D model of the Lungs. This anatomically correct model comes with all the detailed textures and light setup and is ready to render in Maya.
|| USAGE ||
• Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. • Accurate representation of Male lungs anatomy using a scale of 1unit = 1inch.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 7 separate objects • Contains 10,432 polygons without smooth • Contain 91% quads, 9% tris, and 0% ngons • Contains Mental Ray materials for Maya.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Mentalray renderer • Beauty Pass and Occlusion pass setup is done within the Maya files. Lightsetup is also provided in the Maya files
|| TEXTURES ||
• Single color map of 4 K resolution (4096 x 4096) • Single normal map of 4 K resolution (4096 x 4096)
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Inches. Model is 6 inches in height. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets • All objects are correctly labeled by their medical names. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money. • Available formats: Maya .MA Maya .MB Autodesk .FBX Wavefront OBJ .OBJ and .MTL Collada DAE .DAE