The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "nichetto studio", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
Luca Nichetto- Tall Dubois Bed With Bedside Tables for De La Espeda 3D Model
Designed By, Luca Nichetto
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. - This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wire frame images).
- Very high quality easy to manage shaders used.
- Ready for closeup shots.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- System unit setup used- centimeter.
- Its ready to multiply subdivision reasonably.
- Colors can be easily modified.
- Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary. Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
-All format and texture in rar file.
-Render scene/lighting setup is not included.
File Formats: - 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray scene (Saved back native application) - 3ds Max 2015 V-Ray scene (native application) using Native application ) -Exported OBJ file
Rate to let others know about the quality! To check out my other models you just need to click on my user name. Thank you !