The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
• It is the high-quality low-poly model Apple IMac 27 2010 or 2011 used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real PC that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The model uses 4 simple color materials, 1 for glass and 3 materials with 4 textures used in various combination one of which used as mask for sign, logos etc. Material of body uses two textures for ventilation holes (Mask and Bump) and one texture uses as emission for screen.
• Total of the main textures - 4. Resolutions of all textures are from 512 to 4096 pixels square resolution in .png and .jpg format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• You can animate display position by the simple rotation display group.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also in my models the Apple IMac 27 2010 or 2011 model with geometry holes and without texture maps for holes.
See also in our models: - Apple IMac 27 2010 2011 (middle-poly model with geometry holes); - Apple IMac 27 2010 - 2011 with Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse; - Apple Keyboard MB110; - Apple Magic Mouse;