- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "logitech", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
• It is the high-quality low-poly 3D model Logitech PC Headset 960 USB used in various fields 3D Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real headphones that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two of meshes, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has only one material.
• Whichever renderer you wouldn't use, this model will always look realistic because of quality high resolution photo-textures.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Specular, Glossiness, Bump. For the best Bump depth we set Bump Multiplier is 0.1 - 0.2 in Maya Software materials or V-Ray MTL materials for Maya.
• The Specular and Glossiness maps set various reflective and dispersing capacities of the different areas of model that gives the effect of using more materials.
• Total of the main textures - 4. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• In addition there are texture for headphones cord transparency. You can lengthen cord on your demands or delete them.
• You can animate the microphone by simple rotation of microphone mesh.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.