- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "sony", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Two Lightwave scene files are included, one with cover on and one without.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Sony E-Reader. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave. This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions. Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes parented to null object.
* High quality polygonal model. * All colors can be easily modified. * No special plugins needed to open scene. * Created with Lightwave 3d
* Lightwave.lwo * OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions. * Scene files are included to give you exact representation as in picture 1 & 2 * Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects. * Unit system is set to metric. * All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects * 5 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 2400 x 2400 to 1488 x 983 used for main object detail. * Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 3 textures at 2400 x 2400 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 1488 x 983 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 640 x 640 (HDRI)