Jan 17, 2011
|Good land surface texture. Cloud texture is lower resolution though and there''s no atmosphere model.|
• Very High Resolution - suitable for close up renderings.
• Special Topography bump map improves the surface shape and features and thus surface shadows.
• Land/Ocean specular map - realistic surface reflectivity between oceans and land mass.
• Separate cloud layer (22 km altitude) with opacity map for improved realism and cloud shadows.
• Bonus 'earth city night lights' object.
• The 3ds max scanline version includes atmospheric glow. No additional plugins necessary for this model. Very quick rendering time.
• Scaled to the earths mean radius: 6371 km
• Includes notes, tips & suggestions
No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering.
File formats: .max / .3ds / .obj. / .lwo. Everything to render the earth previews seen here is supplied.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolution optimised for polygon efficiency - faster rendering with realistic results !
• Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
• Models are fully textured with all materials applied.
• No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
Models: 4 model packages containing all necessary texture files. The .obj package comes with an additional materials file.