With the introduction of Leopard 2, there was also a need to modernize the salvage components of the tank units available in the Bundeswehr. This development was necessary due to the new requirements presented by a new and more efficient recovery vehicle, which could be operated with the highest weights of the Leopard 2 cars and that could replace the other Bergepanzer 1 and Bergepanzer 2 vehicles, to which Leopard 2 imposes on them reaching their operating limits.
Subsequently developed by the defense firm MaK (and since 1992 Rheinmetall Land Systems), the same year the armored recovery vehicle 'Bffel 3', based on the Leopard 2 chassis, and with the aim of using mostly the engine components would be exhibited and the base vehicle hull as much as possible, in order to simplify combat logistics in the event of a conflict.
rendered with kerkythea
the models were tested on conversions to other formats with 100% success without errors
- The model consists only of quads and tris polygons. Therefore, importing and exporting to other formats will have no problem and no artifact.
- No need to clean, just put your models on the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly sized accurate representation of the original objects
- The template was created in sketchup 2018
- The model can be animated.
- Coordinates of model location in space (x0, y0, z0).
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.