This is a model of Leonardo Da Vinci's Helical Air Screw that was reconstructed to demonstrate if it would work.
* Originally created with Lightwave 9.6
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in an HD (1080p) television show * This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design, visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 2 separate layers * This model contain 106,412 quads, 46,876 tris * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* There are extra elements in the preview images that are not included in the file (parchment and sky) * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene (lws) file. * This model was rendered with Lightwave 11 default renderer with background radiosity * HDR Image for radiosity included
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 64 surfaces and 10 uv maps * There are 7 images in the file - wood01 4096x4096 - wood02 4096x4096 - linenC 1500x1500 - linenB 1500x1500 - reflection map 556x500 - HDR Image for radiosity 3000x1500 - solid black background image 720x486