This is a model of Leonardo Da Vinci's Helical Air Screw that was reconstructed to demonstrate if it would work.
* Originally created with Lightwave 9.6
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in an HD (1080p) television show * This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design, visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 2 separate layers * This model contain 106,412 quads, 46,876 tris * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* There are extra elements in the preview images that are not included in the file (parchment and sky) * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene (lws) file. * This model was rendered with Lightwave 11 default renderer with background radiosity * HDR Image for radiosity included
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 64 surfaces and 10 uv maps * There are 7 images in the file - wood01 4096x4096 - wood02 4096x4096 - linenC 1500x1500 - linenB 1500x1500 - reflection map 556x500 - HDR Image for radiosity 3000x1500 - solid black background image 720x486
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.