Laura Ashley Helmsley Kitchen Collection 3d Model Render,
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. - This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wire frame images).
- Very high quality easy to manage shaders used.
- Ready for closeup shots.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- System unit setup used- centimeter.
- Its ready to multiply subdivision reasonably.
- Colors can be easily modified.
- Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary. Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
File Formats: - 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray scene (Saved back native application) - 3ds Max 2015 V-Ray scene (native application) - OBJ (works with most 3D applications, if you are not using Native application ) -3ds Model
Rate to let others know about the quality! To check out my other models you just need to click on my user name. Thank you !
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.