- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "cern", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the preview images are render outputs - the design is inspired by the LHC based in Cern, Switzerland - polycount: 1 segment: 786.696 - polycount scene: 4.784.956
- the stack of the model is collapsed - the model is high res and ready for closeups - all objects are named and organized with layers - the LHC consists out of several 20m grouped segments - you can easily extend the tunnel with more segments (you find the rotation value in the 3ds Max file viewport) - there is also a straight segment included - one segment is 20m long - in the preview images you can see 5 segments attached; 100m in total - the segments are grouped and instanced
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile
>>> Light setup
- the scene uses vraylights and IES lights
- 3ds Max 2012
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.