This is a 3d model of a 'Kuwahara Bmx Bicycle' and was originally created with 3ds Max 2012. The model is made up from all quad geometry which helps in editing if required.
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. Also can be used as a base for low poly models. • This model is to the scale and follows overall dimensions from a blueprint
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains nearly 77 separate geometry objects. • This model contains 246,079 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF • 3ds Max scene setup with V-Ray has an additional backdrop object with 30 polygons at its base level. • This model is made up of all quad geometry. • This model includes V-Ray and mental ray materials in 3ds Max formats. Rest all formats use basic materials with appropriate textures.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray Renderer in 3ds Max • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096 x 4096 TGA for frame object. • 2048 x 2048 TGA (2) textures for fork and frame pad. • Rest objects mainly use overlapping and non square textures as required. • Editable source texture files (.PSD) with vector data are included .
|| FORMATS ||
• 3ds Max 2012 (Mental Ray and V-Ray) • Maya 2012. • Cinema 4D R14 • Autodesk Fbx • Obj • Open Collada Dae • Dxf
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Non native formats like Dae, Dxf etc may need some manual arrangement regarding materials and grouping of objects. • File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) • While whole model is meant for subdivision and is applied with separate turbo smooth modifiers per group , the chain geometry is not subdivided due to its density.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.