KSG Shotgun is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be modular and ready for animation. Parts such as the pump action and trigger are rigged and ready to be animated. The .max and .fbx files come in rigged and non-rigged versions. The iron sights are optional and can be repositioned. 12 gauge shotgun shell also included (located near the bolt).
• 13604 Total Tris • 8273 Total Polys • 7845 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space. Only the shells have overlapping UV's. • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:2'' x L:21'' x H:10'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in Unreal Engine 4 • Tested in Unity 5 • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the shotgun
• 2048x2048 metalness map also included for those who wish to use the roughness/metalness PBR workflow
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR) • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
* For legal reasons, references to real-world companies and logos on the model and textures have been excluded or fictionalized
** Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.