- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "smith and wesson", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Kokusai .44 Magnum Revolver. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modelled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave. This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions. Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set and Parented to null object:- Main body, Hammer, Cylinder, Ejector Rod, Bullets and Extractor.
* High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled accurate representation of the original object. * Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary). * All colours can be easily modified. * No special plugins needed to open scene. * Created with Lightwave 3d
* Lightwave.lwo * OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions. * Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in picture 2 * Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects (Ground Plane and reflection object). Includes HDR image * Unit system is set to metric. * All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects * 6 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) format, which vary in resolution, 4 for the Magnum object, one for the reflection object and the HDR image. * Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 2 textures at 4800 x4800 (Object UV's) * 1 textures at 1200 x 1200 (Object Texture) * 1 textures at 1016 x 1023 (Object Texture) * 1 textures at 125 x 500 (Reflection Gradient) * 1 texture at 640 x 640 (HDR image)