- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "jim beam", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - the preview images are renderoutputs - polies scene: 27.708 - polies one barrel: 13.768
- the model is collapsed - all models are named and organized with layers - the model is high res and ready for closeups
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile - the maps for the front is 3000x3000 pixel including diffuse, specular and bump maps - the maps for the barrel itself are 8280x3000 pixel including diffuse, specular and bump maps
>>> Light Setup
- the studio light setup is included - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3ds Max 2010 - FBX - OBJ
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.