This is a model of a Iveco Daily 2017 Lift Gate Van.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 167 separate objects * This model contains 293 651 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF * This model contains 1 173 204 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision). * This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons, 1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Scene Totals: Objects: 168 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 1 Lights: 5 Helpers: 3 Space Warps: 0 Total: 177
Verts: 964809 Faces: 944688
2048 x 2048 x2 1024 x 1024 x4 512 x 512 x2
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Centimeters. Model is 725 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)' * modeling based on photos available on Google.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.