|Geometry:||Polygonal Quads only|
*** Home screen texture can be replaced easily
*** iPhone 6s model and its screen are in true measures in real world scale on subdivision level 0
with L:6.71cm W:0.71cm H:13.83cm, and screen with L:5.8cm H:10.4cm.
* Scene is in real world scale and metric units with centimeters is used.
*There are 3 max files with Vray, Mental Ray and Default Scanline setup.
(You can see rendered turntable animations of each setups in presentation images.)
* Everything is polygonal and quads only, there is no overlapped faces or overlapped vertices.
* Model has 13666 polys and 15879 verts unsmoothed.
* Model has 34 objects and they are grouped as 'iphone6s' with turbosmooth modifier applied.
* There is one camera in the scene without any light source, default lighting is used.
* There is a plane object for reflection in all scenes and its name is 'reflectionplanes'
* Model is rotated 5 degree on the Z axis in the MAX files.
* All texture files (except HDR reflection file) are created by me including back text.
You can see the back text creation image in the presentation images.
There are 7 bitmap texture files in each scenes and 8 bitmap texture files in total and they are:
IPCamBck.PNG: 1024x1024 Gradient color texture on back camera part.
IPCamFrn.PNG: 1024x1024 Gradient color texture on front camera lens.
IPFlash.TGA: 1024x1024 2 gradient colors texture on inside part of the flash.
IPJack.PNG: 1024x1024 Gradient color texture of jack.
IPScreen.PNG: 750x1334 Sample screen texture (true screen resolution of Iphone 6s)
IPText.TGA: 2048x2048 Back texts of the iphone 6s
IPref.HDR: 1024x512 HDR for reflection (used only in Vray and Mental Ray setup)
IPRefBlr.HDR (blured of IPref.HDR, used only in Default Scanline setup)
* Model is not animated.
* OBJ, FBX and 3DS files are also included with level 0 smoothed.