- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "htc", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Highly detailed model of HTC Google Nexus One. Model made to be used with turbo/meshsmooth or any subdivision method you use. Main product format is 3DMax.
3DMax archive include: 1) google_nexus_one.max - clean max file without any scene or material settings, so you can use any third-party rendering plugin without cleaning up scene
2) google_nexus_one_mr.max - max file with Mental Ray scene setup and materials. Thumbnails before 'VRay renders ->' are made using Mental Ray, scene is set to the first thumbnail render, so you can get this render right after purchase and download, no third-party renders required.
3) google_nexus_one_vr.max - max file with VRay scene setup and materials. VRay renders comes after 'VRay renders ->' thumbnail
4) google_nexus_one_scanline.max - max file with very basic scanline scene setup and materials. Last 3 thumbnails made using this file
5) textures used in renders
C4D archive includes: 1) Google_nexus_one.c4d - clean scene without scene setup, without shaders and no textures are applied
2) Google_nexus_one_render.c4d - scene with basic scene setup, shaders and textures applied. Thumbnails marked with 'C4D Renders' made using this scene
3) Textures - be advised that textures for C4D render are slightly different from textures, which come in other archives (partially inverted black and white in one texture).
Mental Ray, VRay and Scanline versions of the Max files and C4D files are textured and have materials.
Other than Max and C4D archives DO NOT have shaders and textures applied- they have just basic unsmoothed mesh with proper UV layout