The Hispano-Suiza H6 is a luxury sports car that was produced by Hispano-Suiza, mostly in France. Introduced at the 1924 Paris Motor Show, the H6 was produced until 1933.Roughly 2,350 H6, H6B, and H6C cars were produced in total.
Andr Dubonnet entered an H6C Boulogne in the 1924 Targa Florio. Powered by a 7,982 cc (487.1 cu in) straight 6 (estimated to produce 195 hp, Dubonnet demanded a maximum body weight of 100 lb (45 kg), and the aircraft maker Nieuport- Astra complied with tulipwood strips (later determined to have been mahogany),fastened to an aluminium frame with thousands of tiny rivets. Dubonnet finished the gruelling event without a body failure, and drove home to Naples afterward.
This vehicle is currently housed at the Blackhawk Museum near Danville, California.
This is a model of the 1924 Torpedo.
Wheels and steering wheel are animatable. Textures are 4096 x 4096