* High quality, detailed model of a turn of the 20th century hardware store with detailed signage. * Textures are Lightwave procedurals and derived from actual photographs and textures painted in Photoshop. * The Hardware Store is representative of similar building on Universal Studios Florida New York Street. * Lightwave 3D object, setup scene and image files included. * Modeled originally in Lightwave 7.5, updated in Lightwave 11. * Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of a hardware store using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This Lightwave model contains 1 object with 24 layers. * 3ds, Collada and OBJ contain 2 objects, one-layer hardware store and post. * The Hardware Store 424,836 vertices and 487,355 polygons * The Hardware Store contains 346,656 quads, 140,699 tris, and 0 ngons * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 3 UV bumps maps for post textures.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 77 png images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download and 1 hdr image for radiosity and reflection. * Texture resolutions of the 77 png images are appropriate to surface. Brick wall color and bump 2900x4280, awning 1280x1024, to smallest 67x70 for door lock. * HDR for radiosity and reflection is 2000x1000. * There are only 3 UV bumps maps on the model for bump textures applied to the post (see image). * There are 284 individual surfaces in the model. * Texture maps for OBJ, Collada and 3ds are applied by UV maps in conversion. * Some adjustment may be needed to OBJ, Collada and 3ds maps.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Hardware Store is 10 m tall, 6.6 m wide and 5.6 m deep. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds and Collada zip files include all images. * OBJ, 3ds and Collada are in 2 separate objects: one layer Hardware store and post.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.