* High quality, detailed model of a turn of the 20th century hardware store with detailed signage. * Textures are Lightwave procedurals and derived from actual photographs and textures painted in Photoshop. * The Hardware Store is representative of similar building on Universal Studios Florida New York Street. * Lightwave 3D object, setup scene and image files included. * Modeled originally in Lightwave 7.5, updated in Lightwave 11. * Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of a hardware store using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This Lightwave model contains 1 object with 24 layers. * 3ds, Collada and OBJ contain 2 objects, one-layer hardware store and post. * The Hardware Store 424,836 vertices and 487,355 polygons * The Hardware Store contains 346,656 quads, 140,699 tris, and 0 ngons * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 3 UV bumps maps for post textures.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 77 png images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download and 1 hdr image for radiosity and reflection. * Texture resolutions of the 77 png images are appropriate to surface. Brick wall color and bump 2900x4280, awning 1280x1024, to smallest 67x70 for door lock. * HDR for radiosity and reflection is 2000x1000. * There are only 3 UV bumps maps on the model for bump textures applied to the post (see image). * There are 284 individual surfaces in the model. * Texture maps for OBJ, Collada and 3ds are applied by UV maps in conversion. * Some adjustment may be needed to OBJ, Collada and 3ds maps.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Hardware Store is 10 m tall, 6.6 m wide and 5.6 m deep. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds and Collada zip files include all images. * OBJ, 3ds and Collada are in 2 separate objects: one layer Hardware store and post.