- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
Low-poly subdivision-ready 3D model of Orange Formula Race Car with PBR materials (Specular and Metallic workflows). The model has unique design and not connected with any particular racing series, teams, cars, brands and third-party IP owners. Suitable for computer/mobile games, broadcast, advertising, visualization. Perfect choice for your racing game!
Advantages of the model:
- Very clean geometry;
- The model is maximally optimized for use in 3d games and VR;
- 4 Materials with textures set - separate for Body, Glass and Wheels - containing AO, BaseColor/Diffuse, Emissive, Glossiness/Roughness, Metallic/Specular, Normal - depending on material;
- Textures size:
Body - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG;
Interior - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG;
Wheels - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG;
Bottom - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG;
- Very low polycount. The model without turbosmooth is great for mobile games. When you apply a turbosmooth modifier, it starts to look great in large projects on PCs and game consoles as well. This is possible thanks to a very competent application of smoothing groups and properly adjusted geometry;
- Real world scale (Metric / Centimeters). So you can import this model easily into your project without need to change anything;
- The model uses smoothing groups, so you can always increase details to the required level simply by applying a turbosmooth modifier with a necessary number of iterations;
- Divided into functional parts and grouped for easy editing and using in game engines;
- The model consists of 47 separate objects grouped together. Each of these objects has a simple and understandable name;
- UV map is maximally optimized for texture's easy editing so without difficulties you can add or remove any logo or some details where needed;
- Specular and Metallic workflow textures included!
- Compatible with the majority of modern game engines!
Created in 3DS Max 2018 and rendered with V-Ray 4.10. Lighting is a mix of global illumination from HDRI (included) and 1 v-ray light. The model does not require installation of additional plug-ins or software. You need only 3DS Max 2018 and V-Ray 4.10.03 to get the same rendering as on the preview image.
- Polygons count: 28,767 (no n-gons)
Subdivision 1 polygons count: 229,390
Subdivision 2 polygons count: 917,560
- Vertices count: 30,282
- Unit Scale: Metric / Centimeters
A V-Ray PBR material with specular workflow is applied to the model. All its parameters were created for the StemCell standard.
Model is available in the following formats:
- MAX (2018)
- DXF (2010)
You will find 3 versions of the model in every archive (format) file except 3DS format: the original one and two modes with applied turbosmooth modifier (1 and 2 iterations). 3DS format does not have those due to limitations on the maximum number of polygons. The model in 3DS format is available only in subdivision 0.