- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
Low-poly subdivision-ready 3D model of SPARK Generation 3 (SPARK Gen3) Formula E Carbon Race Car for Season 2022 - 2023 with PBR materials (Specular and Metallic workflows). Suitable for computer/mobile games, broadcast, advertising, visualization.
Advantages of the model:
- Very clean geometry;
- The model is maximally optimized for use in 3d games and VR;
- 5 Materials with textures set - separate for Body, Bottom, Common, Driver and Wheels - containing AO, BaseColor/Diffuse, Emissive, Glossiness/Roughness, Metallic/Specular, Normal - depending on material;
- Textures size: Body - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG; Common - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG; Wheels - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG; Bottom - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG; Driver - 4,096 X 4,096 PNG;
- Very low polycount. The model without turbosmooth is great for mobile games. When you apply a turbosmooth modifier, it starts to look great in large projects on PCs and game consoles as well. This is possible thanks to a very competent application of smoothing groups and properly adjusted geometry;
- Real world scale (Metric / Centimeters). So you can import this model easily into your project without need to change anything;
- The model uses smoothing groups, so you can always increase details to the required level simply by applying a turbosmooth modifier with a necessary number of iterations;
- Divided into functional parts and grouped for easy editing and using in game engines;
- The model consists of 29 separate objects grouped together. Each of these objects has a simple and understandable name; - UV map is maximally optimized for texture's easy editing so without difficulties you can add or remove any logo or some details where needed;
- Specular and Metallic workflow textures included!
- Compatible with the majority of modern game engines!
Created in 3DS Max 2018 and rendered with V-Ray 4.10. Lighting is a mix of global illumination from HDRI (included) and 1 v-ray light. The model does not require installation of additional plug-ins or software. You need only 3DS Max 2018 and V-Ray 4.10.03 to get the same rendering as on the preview image.
- Polygons count: 33,630 (no n-gons)
Subdivision 1 polygons count: 268,136
Subdivision 2 polygons count: 1,072,544
- Vertices count: 34,465
- Unit Scale: Metric / Centimeters
A V-Ray PBR material with specular workflow is applied to the model. All its parameters were created for the StemCell standard.
Model is available in the following formats:
- MAX (2018)
- DXF (2010)
You will find 3 versions of the model in every archive (format) file except 3DS format: the original one and two modes with applied turbosmooth modifier (1 and 2 iterations). 3DS format does not have those due to limitations on the maximum number of polygons. The model in 3DS format is available only in subdivision 0.