- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- 3d scanned from real-world bread
- single object model
- real-world size of 39,0 cm x 8,5 cm x 6,0 cm
- ultra-close-up production render ready
- real-time ready
- low-poly basemesh
- meaningful hand-made topology
- 100.00% quads
- thoroughly unwrapped UVs
- optimal texel density
- no visible seams present
- easily editable texture layout
- texture set for classic Specular/Gloss workflow
- texture set for PBR Metal/Roughness workflow
- 8192x8192 maps for Diffuse, Glossiness, Normal, Displace
- 4096x4096 maps for Diffuse, Normal for seamless texture set of bread slice
- 2048x2048 maps for BaseColor, Blend, Roughness, Specular, AO
Original model was created with 3ds Max 2015. The main presentation images are done in V-Ray 3.60.03. The details on low-poly model are made by included displace map over the few subdivision iterations.
Native format model is ready for rendering photorealistic close-up images out-of-the-box. No additional tweaks needed. The model has five subdivision iterations applied (Turbosmooth). The iterations are ON at render but OFF in viewport for better viewport working performance. There are Displace modifier with corresponding displacement map at the top of the modifier stack. If you want to use a model in medium shots or as the object in the background of a scene, it may be very useful to turn off Displace modifiers and decrease render subdivision iterations accordingly.
Provided OBJ and FBX formats can be used in a variety of 3d software.
In addition, there is a 4 FBX files of different vertices count. The more vertices, the smoother model is and the more detailed. The displacement was applied on subdivided model before each export. That can be helpful for those who using this model in real-time engines and do not use any software that have subdivision smoothness mechanisms. Just pick preferred version and use it right away in the game engine.
May save more than 30 hours of tedious work.
Lighting, cameras or backgrounds are not provided, only the model itself.
The illustration with the sliced bread is made for demonstration purposes only and the sliced models are not included in any of archives. However, there is the seamless tileable texture set of the bread slice included onto the HighRes_Maps archive. Using these textures set any kind of sliced bread can be created with ease.