Special Offer! Off

:::
Selected items only. See more offers in My Account.

cloud_sword.max

Free
Royalty Free License
- Editorial Uses Allowed
Extended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "final fantasy", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Included Formats
3D Model Specifications
Product ID:259189
Published:
Downloads:7375
Geometry:Polygonal
Polygons:693
Vertices:950
Textures:No
Materials:Yes
Rigged:No
Animated:No
UV Mapped:Unknown
Unwrapped UVs:Unknown
Artist
TurboSquid Member Since March 2005
Currently sells 3 products
Achievements:
Product Rating
15 Ratings Submitted
PeterThePecker
Apr 4, 2005
cool
masterofarts
Apr 4, 2005
ff7 rocks
sword_lion
Apr 4, 2005
it's nice design and detailed work, looks very much real. thanks!
SwordsGateSCAS
Jan 11, 2006
hi nice models
i have a qustion for u i think you will like what i ask u it will contain cash contact me on SwordsGateSCAS@aol.com
Ryuzajin10
Jun 2, 2007
Your creation is very good.
Ketsesuo
Jul 8, 2007
hey i like your models theres only one problem i found with the buster blade... its missing the lakerem.jpg file
bigevillesnar
Aug 1, 2007
turbosquiddy
Oct 26, 2007
ltnightshade
Nov 2, 2008
good job hey can u make any final fantasy crisis core characters if u can or just give me a few pointers email me at ltnightshade@yahoo.com
ICanHasCheeseburger
Aug 27, 2009
Nobuyuki Imahashi
Jun 27, 2010
Categories

Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "final fantasy", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.

Description
This is a 90% accurate replica of the sword used by Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. The remaining 10% are some details which have been either changed or modified due to lack of resources.

The sword is based (dimensions and color) on one of the most commonly used pictures of Cloud, which can be easily found using image search on Google.

Upon download, you will get a 3d max file with the sword which is in its detached form, allowing you to modify (or add a different material to) any specific part of the sword.

(Model of Cloud is NOT included, but you may buy it for just $7!)

Ratings are appreciated!

Related Products
More Products by Artist