- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "the flying scotsman", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Flying Scotsman Steam Locomotive. Detailed enough for very close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave. This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions. Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Interior and pipes are in separate layers so they can be easily removed to save render times when not required.
* High quality polygonal model. * Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary). * All colors can be easily modified. * No special plugins needed to open scene. * Created with Lightwave 3d
* Lightwave.lwo * OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions. * Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in pictures shown. * Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects. * Unit system is set to metric. * All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects * 12 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 4000 x 4000 to 414 x 414 used for main body detail and interior. * Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 1 texture at 4000 x 4000 * 2 texture at 2000 x 2000 * 3 textures at 2048 x 2048 * 1 texture at 3000 x 2000 * 2 texture at 1599 x 1157 * 2 texture at 1016 x 1016 * 1 texture at 414 x 414