The model was originally created in 3Ds Max 2010, then fully textured and rendered using V-Ray.
- Objects are grouped and named according to their real purpose. - Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency. - Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed. - All textures and materials are tailored and applied for high quality render results. - All objects have fully unwrapped UVs. - No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- There are several objects in arhive:
1) High polygonal model - with textures, UVW coordinates and textures (MeshSmooth modifier is collapsed). Only screw has ngons.
2) Low polygonal model without textures, materials or UVW coordinates. No ngons used, only quads and in some cases tris.
3) Not all objects in the scene can be subdivided
- High polygonal model consists of 945146 Faces and 998970 Vertices.
- Low polygonal model consists of 302686 polygons and 353073 Vertices.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010.
- Real-world scale and centered.
- These model are accurate representation of 1unit = 1 centimeters.
- All textures are in JPG with the following resolutions:
Flash_light_diffuse: 8192 x 8192 px Flash_light_reflection: 8192 x 8192 px Glass_Alpha: 4080 x 5424 px Glass_Diffuse: 4080 x 5424 px HDRI: 6000 x 3000 px Lamp_Alpha: 4096 x 4096 px Lamp_Diffuse: 4096 x 4096 px Lamp_Gloss: 4096 x 4096 px