|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Design Patricia Urquiola, 2002
Plastic frame, leather, fabric
Fjord is a collection of contract seating: the Relax armchair, small armchairs, stools and stones. The essential and light frames take shape thanks to the use of new materials and new production technologies, while the visible stitching emphasizes contemporaneity.
Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of.
The footstools/low tables are offered in three shapes and sizes. They are constructed using internal plastic frames and feature fabric or leather-covered sides and leather tops, with top stitch. Available in your choice of fabric and leather tops.
* configuration A: small | Divina black sides, black leather top, white stitch.
* configuration B: small | Divina red sides, red leather top, white stitch.
* configuration C: medium | Divina black sides, black leather top, white stitch.
* configuration D: medium | Divina red sides, red leather top, white stitch.
* configuration E: large | Remix black/white stripe sides, black leather top, white stitch.
* configuration F: large | Divina black sides, black leather top, white stitch.
small; 17.25' w | 13' h | 17.25' d
medium; 31.5' w | 13.75' h | 23.5' d
large; 45' w | 15' h | 30.75' d
small; 44cm w | 33cm h | 44cm d
medium; 80cm w | 35cm h | 60cm d
large; 114cm w | 38cm h | 78cm d