- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "rossignol", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model of a Figure Skater - Olympic Player
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 21 separate objects. * This model contains 66624 polygons and 66714 vertices with Meshsmooth OFF. * This model contains 833824 polygons and 442210 vertices with and Meshsmooth ON. * This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.3 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 8 textures in scene (psd format). * Texture Resolutions are 8192,4096 pixels: . || GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #cm * Object Dimensions : 171 x 33 x 182 cm * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 110 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **