-------------------- The Fighter - Male Head Model --------------------
Sculpted and textured using Zbrush 4R6, this male head model has been created with the highest level of attention and detail. Clean topology is combined with high res texture maps (8k) to really bring out the details of the original sculpt. A huge number of formats are available so that the model can be integrated easily into any project. These include the original ZBrush files (include polypaint and subdivision levels), the native Maya files (both .ma and .mb for great compatibility), FBX, OBJ and Marmoset.
-------------------- FEATURES --------------------
- Anatomically correct - Accurately detailed. - Mesh contains only quads. - Clean geometry perfect for animation - Zbrush sculpt available with full subdivisions - Unwrapped UV maps (No overlapping UVs) - Objects named and grouped appropriately - Fully textured with Normal maps, Displacement maps, Diffuse maps and Specular Maps. (Also includes SSS maps for Marmoset scene setup) - Frozen Transformations - Central Pivots - Realistic character details but with the generic appearance to expand beyond a single character.
Included are a selection of file types to give you the most out of the model. The native file type is Maya 2014 and Zbrush. Listed below are the breakdowns of each file type. Each file type is zipped with the full collection of textures to help make your life easier.
- Maya 2014 (.ma, .mb) - Native file type. With texture files included and linked to each asset.
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) - An .fbx file is included so that the file can be used in other software such as 3ds Max.
- OBJ (.obj) - An .obj version of the file is provided. This gives flexibility to use in other applications.
- Zbrush 4R6 (.ztl) - This original Zbrush sculpt contains the polypaint information and full subdivisions. This gives you the ability to alter the details of the sculpt if needed.
- Marmoset Scene (.tbscene) - This contains the model in Marmoset toolbag for real time rendering. Includes lights, textures and subsurface scatter material.
- Textures (.tiff) All 8192 x 8192 textures give the highest level of detail, with only a single 4096 x 4096 texture used for the eye balls. This folder is not necessarily needed, but may be useful as a separate folder if you wanted to import the model to a non-native software.
-------------------- TEXTURES AND SHADERS --------------------
The model comes with a range of texture maps to ensure the high quality renders. These are all at 8192 x 8192 and exist as .tiff files. The entire model is fully UV'd to a professional standard. It contains no overlapping UV's and has been textured within Zbrush using Polypaint to ensure accurate detail is maintained.
- Head UV's (Normal Map, Displacement Map, Diffuse Map, Specular Map - 8192 x 8192)
As you can see, the Maya model very accurately matches the original Zbrush sculpt thanks to the detail within each displacement, normal and diffuse map. This allows for artists to easily use the model within various use cases. The maya render has been achieved using a HDR map and Final Gather. However, as you can see from the Marmoset renders, the quality is maintained with a very simple light setup.
The model is also available in a slight pose (eyes and brow shifted to give a slight expression.) Thi