High detailed 3D model of Factory Five Gen 2 GTM Supercar with interior and engine.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Model is built to real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 11 textures, which vary in resolution from 100x100px to 2048x2048px - Each file was checked before upload. There are no issues regarding geometry, texture coordinates or missing textures - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects (except wireframe previews, no MeshSmooth used)
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 281,764 faces and 300,846 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 401,020 faces and 425,820 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 829,470 faces and 864,000 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 281,764 faces and 300,848 vertices • medium: 401,020 faces and 425,804 vertices • high: 829,470 faces and 863,967 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 557,700 faces and 314,650 vertices • medium: 798,350 faces and 442,000 vertices • high: 1,657,520 faces and 891,300 vertices