- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "eurocopter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality realistic model of Eurocopter EC 135 Medical. Check Mate Pro Ready. High quality model for TurboSmooth. Originally created with 3ds Max 2013 Model supports Vray and ScanLine.
Formats included: - 3ds max 2013 with V-Ray materials - 3ds max 2013 with Scanline(default) materials - FBX - OBJ
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- Models ready for render. - No errors on opening - Units used: mm - No special plugin needed to open scene. - High quality polygonal mode(only tris and quads). - Model is modeled in real world scale. - All texture can be easily modified. - Model is fully textured with all materials applied. - All geometries can be subdivided / smoothed into high definition models for close-up renders.
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 230967 polygons and 234467 verts with Turbosmooth OFF. - This model contains 231 separate objects.
[ Rigging & Animation ]
The helicopter has bone motion-tracking. The archive includes two types of helicopter animation, for 280 frames and 900 frames.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray as Renderer - Lights and cameras are not included in the file. [ TEXTURES ] - There is a single texture in scene. - Texture size: -Panel 3000*3000 -3_1_1_b 3000*3000 -3_1_1_d 3000*3000 -3_1_1_g 3000*3000 -ec135 red 4000*4000