High detailed LAN connector (for UTP CAT5 patch cable)
- 3888 vertexes 3726 polygons
File formats: MAX, 3DS, OBJ/MTL, FBX
- scene.max - preview scene at render time (short cable with 2 connectors A and B wired, a scene, a skylight and an area light).
- connector.max - 2 connectors with undeformed cables (4-point nurb curves), with and without rubber protection.
- lowmats.max - the connector using similar standard materials (for compatibility with other software)
- plastic jack (poly/mesh)
- optional rubber protection (poly/mesh)
- cable (nurb curve - add as many points as you need, but leave the first/last 3 aligned with the connector pivot point)
The pivot point of the connector is the start/end point of the cable (nurb vertex).
5 architectural Materials (grouped into 2 multimaterials):
- transparent plastic
- metal gold
- grey rubber cable
- A-wiring - awiring.png texture map (for wires color)
- B-wiring - bwiring.png texture map (for wires color)
- Multimaterials: A-wired Jack and B-wired Jack
To switch between wiring type just apply the multimaterial A-wired Jack or B-wired Jack to the connector.
Render settings for previews: Mental Ray with Final Gather set to 25 Samples