This is a detailed 3d model of a Fire Engine • Originally created with Lightwave 10 • Rendered with Lightwave 11 with backdrop radiosity • Includes setup Lightwave 11 setup scene (lws) with HDR backdrop image included • Compatible with Lightwave versions 7.5 – 11.0.1
|| USAGE ||
• This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a children’s book for print • This model is suitable for use in high resolution print, animation, broadcast, high resolution film close-ups, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• Ground plane model included for lws render: 4 vertices, 1 poly, 1 texture map • Model in 3 layers, front and rear wheels on separate layers • This model contain 31875 quads, 5729 tris, and 362 ngons
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with Lightwave 11 native renderer with Backdrop Radiosity • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. • Lights and cameras are included in the lws file.
• Model is built to real-world scale • This model is an accurate representation of a Fire Engine • Scale of 1unit = 1 meter • Real world dimensions: 8.3 m length, 2.75 m width, 2.85 m height • Scene objects are organized by layers • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX formats all tris and quads • 3ds format all tris • OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX, 3ds open with Raw Color map applied • Texture/Material maps included: Raw Color, Transparency, Reflective, Specular and Ambient Occlusion • OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX, 3ds files include 2 versions of the model: one-surface and multi-surface (51 surfaces) • Texture/Material maps were produced from surface baked unwrapped, non-overlapping uv maps of originalLightwave object rendered with surface baking camera with Lightwave 11 native renderer with Backdrop Radiosity • Texture/Material maps are unwrapped, non-overlapping uv images 8000x8000 resolution • Transparency, Reflective, Specular and Ambient Occlusion need to be added manually