This is a detailed 3d model of a Fire Engine • Originally created with Lightwave 10 • Rendered with Lightwave 11 with backdrop radiosity • Includes setup Lightwave 11 setup scene (lws) with HDR backdrop image included • Compatible with Lightwave versions 7.5 – 11.0.1
|| USAGE ||
• This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a children’s book for print • This model is suitable for use in high resolution print, animation, broadcast, high resolution film close-ups, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• Ground plane model included for lws render: 4 vertices, 1 poly, 1 texture map • Model in 3 layers, front and rear wheels on separate layers • This model contain 31875 quads, 5729 tris, and 362 ngons
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with Lightwave 11 native renderer with Backdrop Radiosity • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. • Lights and cameras are included in the lws file.
• Model is built to real-world scale • This model is an accurate representation of a Fire Engine • Scale of 1unit = 1 meter • Real world dimensions: 8.3 m length, 2.75 m width, 2.85 m height • Scene objects are organized by layers • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX formats all tris and quads • 3ds format all tris • OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX, 3ds open with Raw Color map applied • Texture/Material maps included: Raw Color, Transparency, Reflective, Specular and Ambient Occlusion • OBJ, Collada (dae), FBX, 3ds files include 2 versions of the model: one-surface and multi-surface (51 surfaces) • Texture/Material maps were produced from surface baked unwrapped, non-overlapping uv maps of originalLightwave object rendered with surface baking camera with Lightwave 11 native renderer with Backdrop Radiosity • Texture/Material maps are unwrapped, non-overlapping uv images 8000x8000 resolution • Transparency, Reflective, Specular and Ambient Occlusion need to be added manually
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.