Components that will let you quickly assemble electronics control panels - knobs, sliders, switches and more! Duplicate quickly with arrays for your own mixing console, select the ones you want for medical equipment or cockpit, etc.
- The native scene uses Open Subdivision Surfaces in 3DS Max 2016.
- All materials are Standard, to allow for quick use or conversion to any render engine, and so that none of the materials are Corona-specific
- The Corona renderer was used, though a version with this removed is provided, so you can open it without pop-up messages about a missing plug-in. See above that the materials are not Corona-specific (a quick test with a slight material conversion is shown using the Default Scanline renderer.)
- The Meter Bar should be animatable - a gradient controls the self-illumination intensity and by moving the points on that, you can choose (or animate) which sections are lit up, how much the next one glows, etc. The colours are defined in another gradient, so can be changed to colours of your choice. Lastly, a second UV Mapping gives another channel, and each block in the meter bar gets its glow appearance from that. No textures are used for the meter bar and its effects.
- Materials for LEDs on and off are included, colours easily changed.
- Two versions of the OBJ are provided, one with the SDS baked in (so it gives the high poly count), the other with that SDS removed (so you have a low poly count and can apply and manipulate SDS in the software of your choice) The OBJ files are direct exports from 3DS Max.
- A simple HDR is used, to give lighting, this EXR is included.
- Very few textures used, only the power button symbol, the pulse on the screen, and the bump map for the anisotropic circular knobs; these are all included. For the OBJs, the generated falloffs are included too.
- All objects are shown without holes being cut for them to sit in, so the power socket, the XLR connector, etc, are all shown sitting 'on top' of the surface and not embedded into it, since you will need to make the hole yourself in whatever object you use it on!
Feel free to contact me with questions, or just to share what you made from this kitbash kit!
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.