- Detailed 3D model of the E-6B Mercury in US Navy paint scheme.-
- The model is provided with many parts that can be animated such as spoilers, flaps, ailerons, slats, elevators, rudders, landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans and thrust reversers. Model is currently not rigged.-
- Textures are included, applied and mapped so, the model is ready to render.-
- Polygon count for Lightwave, Cinema 4D and Maya files:
Faces: 227021 Vertices: 230556
- The scenes are NOT included. The model is delivered with all its parts in a static position and the landing gear down.-
History ********* The E-6 Mercury (formerly E-6 Hermes) is an airborne command post and communications relay aircraft based on the B707-320. The original E-6A entered service with the United States Navy in July 1989, replacing the EC-130Q. It conveyed instructions from the National Command Authority to fleet ballistic missile submarines, a mission known as TACAMO (TAke Charge And Move Out). The E-6B model deployed in October 1998 kept this role, but added further command post capabilities and control of land-based missiles and nuclear-armed strategic bombers. The E-6B replaced Air Force EC-135Cs in the 'Looking Glass' role, providing command and control of U.S. nuclear forces should ground-based control become inoperable. With production lasting until 1991, the E-6 was the final derivative of the B707 to be built. (From Wikipedia)
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.