* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 125 separate objects * 24 426 polygons (before subdivision and symmetry instances) * 24 550 vertices (before subdivision and symmetry instances) * 107 912 polygons (after subdivision [level 1] and symmetry instances) * 108 040 vertices (after subdivision [level 1] and symmetry instances) * Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer) * Floor not included in the file * Camera, Lights, Sky and Background included in the file * No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter) * Model dimensions: 130 cm x 93.3 cm x 95.36 cm (without inclination) * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* The Table is rigged. As the adjustable platform inclines, the support bar behaves accordingly. In the User Data of the Main Null of the Drafting Table there are Xpresso Sliders to adjust the inclination of the adjustable platform and the opening of the drawers.
* Along the hierarchy of the table there are various Nulls indicated in red where the objects can be positioned.