* Originally created with CINEMA 4D R18
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 50 separate objects
* 36 444 polygons (before subdivision and bevel deformers)
* 35 323 vertices (before subdivision and bevel deformers)
* 65 816 polygons (before subdivision, after bevel deformers)
* 63 485 vertices (before subdivision, after bevel deformers)
* 71 544 polygons (after subdivision [level 1] and bevel deformers)
* 69 274 vertices (after subdivision [level 1] and bevel deformers)
* Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer)
* Lights and Floor not included in the file
* Camera and Background included in the file
* No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter)
* Model dimensions: 1.7 cm x 1 cm x 15.55 cm
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* In the user data of the Main Null of the Drafting Compass there are four Xpresso Sliders to control individual movable parts of the Compass. By controling the sliders, the user can adjust the main opening of the compass legs, the needle leg extension, the rotation of the needle case, and the rotation of the graphite case.