- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "dodge", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model of a Dodge Challenger 71 Convertible.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 8
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 67 separate objects * This model contains 117681 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF * This model contains 363764 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.) * This product includes 3ds Max 8 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contain 98% with 4 sites, 2% polygons with 3 sites, no N-gons.
Scene Totals: Objects: 73 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 5 Lights: 11 Helpers: 2 Space Warps: 0 Total: 91
Verts: 373699 Faces: 363975
2048X2048 X1 1024X1024 X7
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Units used: Meters. Model is 4,861 meters long. * Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* 3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)