Detailed automobile differential gearbox modeled in Carrara 4.0 and provided in .CAR, .3DS, and .OBJ formats. Present on automobiles to allow the wheels to rotate at different speeds when turning, the differential is modeled in full and with the housing cutaway to illustrate the mechanical components of the system.
Bolts and bolt holes feature simplified 3D threads. Assembly can be broken down into its individual components. Uses only basic shaders; no texture maps required. Materials are included in the native .CAR version only. No plug-ins required for any version.
The complete assembly includes all items shown:
- Inner and outer gears
- Drive shafts, bearings, and CV joint dust covers
- Gear shafts and bolts
- Differential Carrara file (.CAR)
- Differential full assembly .3DS file
- Differential full assembly .OBJ file
- Differential cutaway assembly .3DS file
- Differential cutaway assembly .OBJ file