Jan 3, 2014
Oct 29, 2016
This is set of 4 complex models of destroyed buildings with interior walls and details like rubbles. Buildings are crashed, designed to post nuclear urban scene with ruined architecture. VERY high resolution of wall textures!
All models placed in one scene with skydome environment.
Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - standard version with standard materials, skydome and environment effects,
- 3ds Max – V-Ray version with V-Ray materials, skydome, environment effects and light,
FBX and Obj have skydome and ground also, no light, UVS works correctly.
Optimized and clear geometry, models are very light in viewport.
Thumbnails rendered with V-Ray.
Models created without ngons and to keep polycount as low as possible:
- no ngons, mostly quads (around 97%)
- mesh is clear, well done and optimized. No overllaped faces and verts,
- Building 01 - 22,071 polygons
- Building 02 - 28,196 polygons
- Building 03 - 35,455 polygons
- Building 04 - 12,903 polygons
Like all our products this scene is handy to use and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures!
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials!
Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English. Models are separated on layer, very easy to work with.
There are 29 textures in dimensions: 6400x3600, 3200x4048, 3400x3400, 2200x726, 1400x1400, 1024x1024, 800x800, 800x619 etc.
---COMPLETE RUINED CITY---
If you need more models like those check all our products. We have also complete scenes of destroyed cities with light setup and much more models (skyscrapers, low and medium ruined buildings, ruins, streets, vehicle wrecks etc)