- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
Professional, brave, young, delivery worker (deliveryman, deliver, courier, delivery service man or carrier) person (character) which is engaged in the process of transporting fast food, food products, mail parcels, or goods from a source store location to the ordained destination.
For food delivery, supermarket food, delivering, fast food products, e-commerce services, e-commerce industry, mail services, online store business, parcels mail parcels transportation, restaurant delivering, restaurant business, pizzeria food products, pizzeria business, post servicing, shipping containers, or express delivery services promotional projects.
Delivery Man wearing Helmet Fur Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing!
Hope you like it!
Delivery Man wearing Helmet has a 3dsmax Fur modifier, hair customizable (hair count, hair segments, multistrands, hair color, root size, tip size, etc).
Delivery Man wearing Helmet is fully rigged with bones and skin system in 3D Studio Max. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max. See the turntable to get an idea of how rigging works.
- High quality polygonal model, has real dimensions. Easy to merge into your scene.
- Units: cm
- The model was created with the optimal number of polygons. (The Meshsmooth modifier is assigned to the original mesh. Easy to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All the objects come with complete UVs
- All textures and materials are included and mapped. (All colors can be easily modified.)
- All objects are logically named and grouped for ease of objects selection and scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary (Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.) - just drop model into your scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- 1 png (2048x2048)
- 14 png (4096x4096)
3d Molier International is a team of 3D artists with over a 15 years of experience. The company participated in various projects allowing us to learn our clients needs. Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality, which you can tell by looking at the renders - none of the has any postprocessing.
We produce 3D models. This is our main activity. Our goal is to create a 3D copy of all objects on the world.
Buy 3D models from professionals!
Also check out our other models, just click on our user name to see complete gallery.
(c) 3d_molier International - 2021