This is an highly detailed and accurate version of a Greek Corinthian Temple, realized on the basis of real pictures of this type of structure. All details have been reproduced polygon by polygon. Also present a layer, the number 6, ready to be displaced with a low relief displacement texture (not included).
- .lws Scene with multiple cameras and lights
- .lwo object made of subdivided surfaces
- nodal procedural surfaces
- UV-MAPs NOT included since the main details are polygonal, but is present an UV-MAP of the surface in layer 6 for the eventually application of a displaced low relief (in the.lwo and .obj objects only).
- .obj object included
- .dae collada object included
- .dxf object included
Note related to .lws scene in Lightwave Layout: due to the high level of detail, for the suggested detail of subdivided surfaces, rendering needs more than 1 Gbyte of RAM, so at least 4Gbyte of system RAM are needed.