|3ds Max 2013||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2010||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2011||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2012||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2010||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2011||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2012||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2013||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2010||V-Ray 2.0|
|3ds Max 2011||V-Ray 2.0|
|3ds Max 2012||V-Ray 2.0|
|3ds Max 2013||V-Ray 2.0|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 99,93% quad. No ngons used.
- Model is 368332 quads and 227 triangles.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces.
- All main objects (doors, bumpers, interior, engine, trunk, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. Total is 17 editable poly objects in one group.
- Everything about the car (dash gauges, engine, trunk, stickers etc) is done in very high detail and very close to the real car.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers and all sticker textures are original stickers from that era. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Has 9 materials and 29 textures applied with resolutions from 187x310 to 1400x1800.
- The UV thumbnail provided has all mapped objects packed into one big image for viewing purposes, the actual objects in the file are mapped separately.
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.
Bonus: A Porsche Crest Collection from 1954 till today (5 crests - see last image) and one keychain all made in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray materials applied (download porschecrests archive).