Weapon for going on dates. Originally created with 3ds Max 2013.
- General - Detailed and accurate design that allows for close-up shots. Model is smootheable and easily editable (turbosmooth modifier), consists primarily of quads. All parts are linked with correct hierarchy for easy selection, objects and materials are logically named for ease of scene management. Scene objects are organized by layers.
- Presentation Images - All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. No Photoshop or compositing used. Tablecloth included in the file. Light rig and cameras are included in the file.
- Scale - Correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. Units used: Centimeters.
- Specs - Objects: 10 Quads: 5522 Tris: 4
- Materials - All parts are UV unwrapped. All colors and materials can be easily modified. All textures and materials are included and mapped in png format. Editable texture files (.PSD) are included.
- File Formats - 3ds Max 2013 V-Ray and standard materials scenes OBJ (Multi Format) FBX (Multi Format) OBJ, FBX file formats and non-Vray scene may not render like the preview images.
********************************* Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.