3D model of a color CRT TV, 70s style, turned on with screen image. Model is suitable for close-up renders, design visualization and real time applications.
- Ready to render. - Originally created with 3DS Max 2018. - Emissive screen - renders like a real color TV even on dark scenes. - Just replace a single jpg file to change the screen picture (ImgScreen.jpg). - Simulates the electron beam horizontal lines that existed on old CRT screens. - All objects and materials are descriptively and uniquely named. - All objects are logically grouped, for easy selection and management.
- Model geometry consists of quads only. - Model is compatible with subdivision without changing its original format. - The entire model contains 13 separate objects: back cover, case, panel, screen, screen cover, VHF and UHF selectors, 2 feet and 4 knobs. - Both VHF and UHF knobs have pivots placed properly for rotation (channel selection). - Each object geometry is independent from the others (no instances or references). - The screen uses emissive material, for realistic results in dark environments. - All objects have sealed geometry (no openings where backfaces would be visible). - All objects have unwrapped UVs. - No object have UV overlapping. - No isolated or coincident vertices. - No overlapping faces.
- Model contains 5,968 quads without subdivision. - Model contains 5,992 vertices without subdivision.
Materials and textures:
- All texture paths are stripped. - 3DS Max / V-Ray format uses two PNG textures at 640 x 480, 9 PNG textures at 1024 x 1024, 3 PNG textures at 2048 x 2048, one PNG texture at 4000 x 4000, two JPG textures at 4000 x 4000 and one HDR map at 1024 x 512. - 3DS Max / Default Scanline format uses two PNG textures at 640 x 480, 8 PNG textures at 1024 x 1024, 3 PNG textures at 2048 x 2048, one PNG texture at 4000 x 4000 two JPG textures at 4000 x 4000 and one HDR map at 1024 x 512. - FBX and OBJ interchange formats use normal maps for better compatibility with game engines. - On 3DS Max, materials can be found on Slate Material Editor.
- Preview images depict the actual model, with no post processing. - All rendered preview images use subdivision level 2, unless otherwise stated. - All wireframe preview images use no subdivision, unless otherwise stated. - All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.60 for 3DS Max 2018, unless otherwise stated. The use of other versions may produce variations in the results. - Floor, walls and decoration items depicted on some preview images are not included in the files.
Units and measurement:
- Model uses real world scale. - Unit system is metric (centimeters). - Complete model dimensions: 56 cm width x 38 cm height x 33 cm deep (1'10 1/32' x 1'2 30/32 x 1'1').
- This is a downloadable 3D model, not a real world object. - 3DS Max / V-Ray format requires V-Ray for 3DS Max properly installed on the computer. - FBX and OBJ formats use simplified versions of the complex materials and will not render equal to the preview images. - For your convenience, all 3DS Max files have Subdivision Level 2 applied to the top group of the model by default. You can disable this by unchecking TurboSmooth on the modifiers stack.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.