- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the studio setup is included - polies: 441.000 - vertices: 462.000
- all objects are named and organzied with layers - all details (eg. tiles, gap between bricks) are real geometry. - similar objects are collapsed (eg. windows) - the model has very basic inside walls
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials - the shader uses a bumpmap and vraydirt for its used look. some parts like the balcony uses the same material but different dirt settings
- the scene uses vraysun/vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010. - FBX (exported from 3dsmax) - OBJ (exported from 3dsmax)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.