Taking full advantage of the NLA (non-linear animation System), you can make complex animations by combining the included ready-made animation-loops and poses and refine the result with small adjustments on a superimposed animation layer. That's why we call it the 'PF-Horse-Animation-Kit'.
It has been designed for use with the 'CINEMA 4D Studio R13' software. However, it will also function with the Version Studio R12.
This is what the kit contains:
1) Model: - One 3D-Model of a horse consisting of the body, two eyeballs, two corneas, upper gum, lower gum, tongue and 48 teeth.
2) Texture-Maps: - four different color-maps for the horse so you can choose between a white, black, beige, or red horse.(2048x4096 jpg each) - one specular-map (2048x4096 jpg) - one bump-map (2048x4096 jpg) and - one color-map for the eyes. (2048x2048 jpg)
The textures are UV-mapped and with the exception of the teeth, the UVs are non-overlapping. Only identical teeth share the same texture-space.
3) Hair: - Four sets of hair-objects (mane, tail, bangs, lashes). There is one set for each horse color.
4) Rig: - A custom rig, developed especially for this horse. This rig is designed for ease of use, even for beginning animators. There are only 9 controllers: Body-Mover, Head-Controller, Tail-Controller, one controller for each hoof, Front-Rotation and Rear-Rotation. All the fine-tuning as well as ear, eye and jaw movement is achieved via sliders in the user-data.
5) Motion-Sources: - Walk (animated loop) - Trot (animated loop) - Gallop (animated loop) - Jump (animated loop) - Head Going Down (animated) - Rearing Up (animated) - Stand (still pose) - Feeding (still pose)
6) Two Project Files: - The first file ('.....All') contains all the key-frames used to create the Motion-Sources and the turntable, as well as a complete animation (see the preview) . The animation is 27.67 seconds long. That means 830 frames at 30 frames per second. It combines Motion-Clips of all the included Motion-Sources and some small enhancements on an added relative Animation-Layer. - The second file ('....Fresh') has no animation in it at all but it contains all the motion-sources and is set up for you to start animating. 7) As a customer you can download 'A guide to using the rig' (pdf)
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.