High poly model of Christmas ball. Originally created with 3ds Max 2013.
- General - Detailed and accurate design that allows for close-up shots. Model is smootheable (turbosmooth modifier) and easily editable (modifiers not collapsed), consists primarily of quads. All parts are linked with correct hierarchy for easy selection, objects and materials are logically named for ease of scene management. Scene objects are organized by layers and selection sets.
- Presentation Images - All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. Photoshop used for background and dof. Background image included in accompanying file. Light rig and cameras are included in the file.
- Scale - Correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object (diameter: 10cm). Units used: Centimeters.
- Specs - 235583 polygons and 472991 verts with TurboSmooth OFF 591036 polygons and 834077 verts with TurboSmooth ON (set to 1 iteration) Objects: 580 Quads: 234863 Tris: 720
- Materials - Colors and materials can be easily modified. Textures and materials are included and mapped in png format. Most objects are not unwrapped.
- Textures - 2 png textures 4096x4096 and 1024x512 resolution.
- File Formats - 3ds Max 2013 V-Ray and standard materials scenes. OBJ (Multi Format) FBX (Multi Format) OBJ, FBX file formats and non-Vray scene may not render like the preview images.
********************************* Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.