* This is a 3d model of Chess Pawn 3d version 3.0 .
* There is no post-production used on any of the renders you see.
* Originally created with Cinema 4d R16.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up(s), advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders. * Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names. * Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid. * Model is completely ready for visualization. * No animation is included in the scene. * All images are ready to render out-of-the-box as you see it in the presentation image.
* This model contains 1 object 3 elements to to compose the scenario. * This model contains 3 elements ( No Cameras,Background Rgb 247,No LiGHTS,Sky with HDR Map). * This model contains 896 polygons and 898 vertices (only quads). * No Poles than 4 Edges. * This model is included in 3ds studio, Autodesk fbx 7.4(2014),Obj,Maya 2015 and 3DSMax 2016. * This model is compatible with Cinerma 4D R16,R17,r18 and R19 version with standard materials and Texture previously tested. * This model can be subdivided by Subdivisions levels (Standard Level 2 but you imput off).
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with Physical as default Renderer. * Signature and Context image camera are included.
* Units used: #Centimeters. * Object Dimensions : 4.11 x 7.05 x 4.11 cm * Scene objects are organized by Layers and each layer was named according to your reference. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed . * Physical Otimized Render utilized.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* This Model represents an estimated total of 10 hours of fun and responsible hours of 3D work.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket!
Please, evaluate if you like this model 3d! Don't forget !